Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 08:32 PM - NoteworthyFrom Nick Campbell of MakeGoodShit.com:
* Donít hate.
* Donít put them down just to make yourself feel better.
* Donít think that they have some unknown secret
* Learn from them.
* Take what pertains to your business and use it.
* Be encouraged by their success. If they did it, so can you.
Monday, January 4, 2010, 08:22 PM - NoteworthyFrom Nick Campbell of MakeGoodShit.com:
1. Just freaking start already!
2. Make a design. Sketch it out or make a board frame.
3. Think of your scene as if it were a real studio.
4. Set limits. Try doing this project with no plugins or no 3D.
5. Get out your camera Shoot it for real Take a Photo to get started.
Sunday, January 3, 2010, 01:12 AM - Noteworthy
From Nick Campbell of MakeGoodShit.com:
The 10 Big Ideas to success:
- Optimism - Control your mind. Worry about what is under your control.
- Vision - Everything is created twice. First in your head, then in real life.
- Self Awareness - What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Goals - Write these down.
- Action - Show up and make it. There is hard work in everything.
- Energy - Be healthy. Go work out will ya? Be financially healthy, produce more than you consume.
- Wisdom - Never stop learning. You donít ever know everything.
- Love - First Yourself. Family, friends.
- Courage - No more fear! Just do it!
- Spirit - Align to whatever is bigger. Nature? Life? God?